|Bratz Hello My Name Is...|
Yasmin, Cloe, Sasha, Jade, Raya, Meygan, Cameron
The Bratz are introducing themselves in their signature looks to the new generation of Bratz fans.
Yasmin is a poetry princess who can often be found in a quiet corner writing in her journal or strumming her guitar. An aspiring singer-songwriter, she can find inspiration in the most unexpected things!
Jade is a fearless trailblazer, always chasing the next big adventure. Her style is bold and unexpected, just like her personality - she loves to mix and match prints, textures and colors to create her own unique pieces.
Cloe is everybody's sweetheart and the go-to Bratz for all things pop culture.
Sasha is a fab performer with super star presence. No matter the occasion, she loves putting together outfits that make a statement and stand out from the crowd.
Raya is goofy, adventurous, and a little bit of a jokester. Just like her personality, her style is a combination of feminine and funny. She loves to throw in an unexpected novelty accessory in the mix to her vintage, retro outfits.
Cameron is a skater who pushes the limit to try tricks that have never been done before. His upbeat and down-to-earth personality is what the Bratz love about him.
Meygan is a world travler and always looks for fashion inspirations everywhere she goes.
Each doll comes with one full outfit, one pair of shoes, a bag (except Cameron), one pair of earrings, a necklace, a bracelet, sunglasses (only Cloe and Sasha), one unique accessory and a brush.
- Cloes original Signature look was different. She wore a grey top, star-print sweatpants and the wing boots. A similar look was available in a deluxe fashion pack.
- Raya and Cameron were later adds to the Collection and are a little harder to find than the other four.
- None of the dolls had their head accessories. However, MGA released Sashas beanie and Yasmins flowercrown together with the Music Festival Vibes dolls.
- Jades 5-Pack Variant doesn't have the sideshave even though the doll in the picture has it.
- Sasha's single doll came with the wrong earrings. Her 5-Pack variant came with the right earrings.